First meet and greed

Greetings people

  My name is Daria and this is my first  post on my first blog . It will mainly be an introduction but the next post will totally be on the theme of my blog . Most of you may be from my instagram account so hello fellow followers .
  Without further i do , lets begin 

 What's this blog about ?

   This blog is about art , mostly fanart of my favourite anime characters , comics and more . I will take drawing sugestions so if you want me to draw something you can leave a comment .
   My art is not that good but i constantly work on improving it becouse it is my pasion and i want to get better at it . I draw both digital and traditional art but i do not own a drawing tablet so i am better at traditional art 

Witch animes will i draw from ?

   I will mostly draw or edit characters from :
-Haikyuu
-My Hero Academia
-Demon Slayer
-Attack On Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Mystic Messenger ( This is not an anime , it is a game my friend told me about but i really love the characters and storry so i will make an exception 

   
   Thats all for now sience i wanna keep it short but dont be sad , my next post will be soon so we'll see eachother then . Buh-Bye

Comments